Job's Tears | Horn Pendent Set
Introducing our Job's Tears Collection - This handmade necklace + bracelet is such a fun staple piece! Made with Job's Tears Seeds, perfect for the summer as the beads stay cool around the neck. This necklace + bracelet includes a pendant made out of recycled cattle horn (no cattle was harmed in the making).
- Save 20% with this set!
- Set includes a Job's Tears Pendant Necklace + a Job's Tears Bracelet w/ a Recycled Cattle Horn Pendant
- Individually designed by an artisan in Haiti
- Material: Job's Tears Seeds + Recycled Cattle Horn
- Dimensions of Necklace: 12" (Tip: necklace can double up as a wrap bracelet)
- **Due to the natural variation of this material, the piece you receive may differ from the ones photographed
Every purchase of an Elisha C. product is helping end poverty by providing artisans/producers a stable job, sending underprivileged children to school, and empowering individuals to break the cycle of poverty.
Atelier Calla was birthed in 2011 after the devastating earthquake hit Haiti. They specialize in creating timeless pieces from ethically gathered cattle horn, bone, and wood. They tackle the serious trash problem in Haiti by turning the landfill into refined pieces of jewelry and home goods. By collecting trash that would have been burned on the streets of Haiti, they are being kind to the environment and the health of the Haitian people. Atelier Calla has collaborated with many designers, including Donna Karan, the founder of DKNY.